Pierre-François (f5bqp_pfm) pfmonet at wanadoo.fr
Wed May 20 11:45:08 UTC 2009

Hello Roy,

Yes these fans from these old mummies are really too noisy.
I've several counters: two EIP 578, this 5370B and an ADVANTEST 5372P, the
quietest is really the ADVANTEST.
I've also a bunch of other T&M intruments and it's impossible to have all of
these up and running. Really too noisy.
I've no idea yet but I need to find a solution except having some gum into
the ears... ;-))

Best 73's
pf, F5BQP