Pierre-François (f5bqp_pfm) pfmonet at wanadoo.fr
Wed May 20 16:34:47 UTC 2009

Hi John and the group,

Yes you're right modifying the airflow of these old mummies isn't a good
idea, their "life" and reliability will be reduced drastically.

Thanks for the paper you pointed to on Greenhall, I'll read very carefully
to it.

It would have been good to be able to do Allan deviation technics with the
5070 as this gear is so popular.
Too  bad it's not possible...
Yes it would be good to have this Greenhall implemented for the 5370,
building a divider is pretty simple.

Best 73's
pf