[time-nuts] 5070B once more.... (actually 5370A fans)

Jim Palfreyman jim77742 at gmail.com
Fri May 22 00:32:22 UTC 2009

I came home one day to find *that* smell in my workshop. It turned out to be
my HP 3325B. It had been on for ages and it had also been a warm day. I
looked at the back and found the intake completely blocked up with dust.

It seems to still work, but I need to open it right up and check it out
properly.

So, yes, in conclusion air flow is important!

Jim