[time-nuts] more 5370B

Connie Marshall connie.marshall at suddenlink.net
Sat May 23 22:03:08 UTC 2009

Roger Roger.... I was thinking of doing the same thing. After noticing this
yesterday, I already have a temporary fan positioned on the heat sink. It's
not bad in the shack today, but on some days the temp approaches 89F (32C).
It was around 82F (27.7C) when I made the measurment. This will continue
until I turn on the AC for the Summer. Still in windows open mode right now
hi hi.....

Thanks

Connie
K5CM