[time-nuts] Time Signals on TV signals

Richard W. Solomon w1ksz at earthlink.net
Mon May 25 19:34:36 UTC 2009

The NBS published a booklet on constructing a device that could receive
the sync signals and provide a reasonable secondary frequency standard.
I still have that book around in some box. I should look for it.

IIRC, the signal originated from a Cesium standard and was used to sync
the color so MTM didn't have purple hair !!

73, Dick, W1KSZ