[time-nuts] FS: *REDUCED* Brandywine GPS-4 Units & Antennas - 2 sets available - $350ea

Scott A Sybert ssybert at kb1fxy.us
Mon Nov 2 14:14:26 UTC 2009

Hi Guys,

I thoguht I'd give it one more shot here before I sent these to eBay.  I am adomately against their excessive fees so I just assume pass the fees along as savings to a list member rather than pay it to eBay.

I'll reduce the price to $350.00 for a Bradywine GPS-4 PLUS a complete antenna kit... SHIPPED FREE (US).

I accept paypal, money orders and personal checks.  PayPal please add 3%.

Scott
KB1FXY
ssybert at kb1fxy.us