[time-nuts] WWV Clock

Bill Hawkins bill at iaxs.net
Mon Nov 2 18:57:22 UTC 2009

Um, the time change takes place at 2 AM in the USA, springing ahead to
3 AM or falling back to 1 AM. This avoids repeating the date in the fall.

Surely, other cultures don't do it differently, do they?  ;-)

Bill Hawkins

It's widely true that the time of minimum human activity is 4:30 AM.
Why not do it then?