[time-nuts] RACAL 1996 MATE/CIIL to standard GPIB

VE7WRS ve7wrs at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 5 19:02:07 UTC 2009

All,

I recently acquired a RACAL 1996-02M counter. This is the MATE/CIIL version. I am hoping to get it to work with Ulrich's EZGPIB and a Prologix adapter. I understand that the CIIL language is different from standard GPIB.

I have seen postings discussing a jumper on the RACAL 1992 to switch between languages. Does anyone know how to make a 1996-02M behave like a standard GPIB instrument?

Thanks,
Walter