[time-nuts] Home NTP ? & GPS Clock s/w

Richard H McCorkle mccorkle at ptialaska.net
Sun Nov 8 09:04:27 UTC 2009

Ray,
For a simple solution with WinDoze machines take a look at Tardis 2000
at http://www.kaska.demon.co.uk as a possible approach. Tardis can get NTP
time from the internet or use a GPS NEMA message to sync the time server
and reboadcast NTP on your local LAN. The K9 client can be used on the other
machines to keep them in sync. Its free to try with no nag screens so the
price is right.

Richard