[time-nuts] Efratom LPRO101 in a Tek TM500 plug-in housing?

Glenn Little WB4UIV glennmaillist at bellsouth.net
Sun Nov 8 16:14:27 UTC 2009

I have a PTB-100 that was made by Ball/Efratom. This is in a two wide
TM-500 plugin. It is mounted in the far left slots in a TM-506 frame.

If it were me, I would mount it in the far right slots and pick up
power from the high power slot. This slot is also directly in front
of the fan in the TM-506 frame.

Just my observations from a commercial product.

73
Glenn
WB4UIV