[time-nuts] LORAN C shutdown

Alan Melia alan.melia at btinternet.com
Mon Nov 9 23:23:55 UTC 2009

There is a system in the UK that already does that and used digital TV as
well I believe. The accurate nav is only really needed in coastal water and
the phones cover most of those. Ain't many trees in the middle of the ocean
either John, but we are working on it as a disguse for deep sea oil drilling
platforms :-))

Alan G3NYK