[time-nuts] Oncore glitch?

Scott Mace smace at intt.net
Tue Nov 10 19:54:20 UTC 2009

I noticed a glitch at about 0100Z on 11/5/09 with a Fury.  Unit has been
tracking within +-10ns for many months, and then suddenly jumped to
-40ns or so and recovered.  Not sure if it lost lock or was in holdover.
  I wasn't monitoring it with GPScon prior to the event (I had rebooted
the vm that it was running on and forgot to restart GPScon).  By
happenstance I restart it and noticed the large TI error.  There was
also some noise on outages at outages.org about GPS errors around the same
time.

	Scott