[time-nuts] 10 MHz Distribution Amplifier

David Smith w6te at msn.com
Fri Nov 13 09:16:03 UTC 2009

Hi Chuck,

Great to see you here. I just joined this GREAT group a few days ago,

You may not remember me. I'm Dave W6TE ex WA6YDI. You were one of my first contacts on 2M EME back in the early 80's. You were up in the Bay area and I was in Fresno. I'll never forget the contact because (you were one of my first and) I was hearing you on two paths; the terrestrial path as well as 2.5 seconds later the EME path. I think that was the year that Michael Owen and group activated the big Ontario dish VE3ONT.

I hope things are well with you and your wife. Please take care and stay in touch

73,

Dave W6TE
w6te at msn.com<mailto:w6te at msn.com>