[time-nuts] The Demise of LORAN (was Re: Reference oscillator accuracy)

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Sun Nov 15 16:51:21 UTC 2009

I guess the point you folks aren't getting is you can make a very
effective local GPS jammer that runs off of a 9V transistor radio battery,
and will last for several weeks.  It can be done for a total cost of
a few bucks per jammer.... search the web, the designs are out there.

Toss the GPS jammers indiscriminately around the landscape, and you put
GPS out of business for a very low cost.

-Chuck Harris