[time-nuts] The Demise of LORAN (was Re: Reference oscillatoraccuracy)

J. Forster jfor at quik.com
Sun Nov 15 18:00:21 UTC 2009

How about in the area surrounding a major airport that has frequent low
visibility?

It is not necessary to jam GPS 100% 24/7. Just enough to cause real
concern about it's reliability would do huge damage.

How many missiles would be fired by Predator drones if 5 or 10% went wonky
and did big colateral damage?

-John