[time-nuts] Lady Heather Serial receive Error 0x2

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Tue Nov 17 00:51:02 UTC 2009

The upcoming 3.0 version will have much better serial code (i.e., Mark's,
rather than mine) but yes, it may still be vulnerable to the Windows
serial-mouse lameness.  I'm not sure why the FIFO buffer size should have
mattered, though.  If any other information on that comes to light, I'd be
curious to hear about it.

-- john, KE5FX