[time-nuts] Thunderbolt reception problems

Had had at to-way.com
Sun Nov 22 17:26:47 UTC 2009

The drawing below shows this weeks multipal GPS receiver hook up. I
have no problems with the T-Bolt's or any other receiver. Minimum
Sats locked up 5, maximum 11.

Had, K7MLR

>[]

A fine is a tax for doing wrong.  A tax is a fine for doing well.

Peter Cooper, of Fermi Lab, says, "Every experimentalist knows
that the apparatus, or at least your understanding of it, is
always at fault until demonstrated otherwise." He also says,
"Nature is really unmoved by what I, or anyone else, believes."