[time-nuts] backup to GPS after jan 2010, was: OT - GPS and North

Stanley Reynolds stanley_reynolds at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 22 22:11:17 UTC 2009

Yes if the GPS outage is wide spread would need to eliminate the sources in the same situation.
Guess another common view atomic clock would be needed. Some of the cesium clocks were used to provide wire-line timing, don't know if these would be still available and how to distribute this accuracy. Think some but not all cell sites would have wire-line connections, just don't know if this is useful.

Stanley