[time-nuts] Thunderbolt reception problems

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Mon Nov 23 19:21:35 UTC 2009

Hi Warren,

that is correct, I care to make best use of the environment I have, not the
 one I would like to have (sounds like Rumsfeld, doesn't it?!).

It works now with the AMU changes, and I did change the TC to 500 as  well.
I am comparing against my PRS-10 Rubidium (driven by an M12+ receiver) and
phase-measured on my 5370B.

Will post a drift plot sometime later today.

bye,
Said

In a message dated 11/22/2009 23:10:53 Pacific Standard Time,