[time-nuts] Double oven ocxo's was Tbolt reception problems

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Sat Nov 28 15:41:38 UTC 2009

Hi guys,

it turns out I achieve the best results with an E1938A driven by  a Fury
board, compared to my PRS-10 Rb. I have not tried a Fury GPSDO with a
standard DOCXO yet, but suspect similar results - that test to follow next  week.

The standard deviation over 15 hours is about 2.3ns, the range less  than
+/-8ns. Please see the attached plot. The E1938A has only been turned on
less than 2 days after a very long power-off period (4+ months), but it is
already very stable.

Next step is to see which of the two is better, after that how much STS
improvement can be gained by removing the GPS disciplining.

bye,
Said

In a message dated 11/25/2009 17:20:40 Pacific Standard Time,