Jan Fredriksson jan at 41hz.com
Sat Nov 28 21:16:56 UTC 2009

> The smell does depart over time - you should have use more isopropyl alcohol
> and been more patient :-)
> A pity to loose one of those they are pretty rare.

I actually gave it to a friend who's nose is less touchy.
So it's in good use. And I have limited space and too much stuff.
You can often find these at Ebay UK for around $20-30
The Solartron equipment I had has been very stable. I had a
datalogger sent for calibration, ten years after
the initial calibration and it had deviated by no more than
1 unit on the last digit, in several ranges, zero change.

Jan
--
Jan Fredriksson
http://www.41hz.com