Roy Phillips phill.r1 at btinternet.com
Sun Nov 29 11:53:17 UTC 2009

Jan
This saga will never end - I have a Solartron 7060 which would appear to
have a different manufacturers IEC input socket/ ac filter, and to date,
after many hours running it has not produced the  "essence". So, I guess its
down to the manufacturer of the input filter in (all ?) the 7150's and it
would seem the 7151's
Roy