[time-nuts] Santa's Visit #2

Stan, W1LE stanw1le at verizon.net
Mon Nov 30 15:45:55 UTC 2009

Hello The Net:

Excess to my needs is a older Metrabyte Corp GPIB adapter card with
what looks to be a 8 bit ISA interface to your PC.

On the PCB is IEEE488 PC6382 REV A. I have no idea if this Corp is
still around or has merged with someone else. I do not have the drivers.

First response direct to me (off of this reflector) can have it for my
cost of packing and mailing.
Paypal would be convenient for me. Local pickup within 1 week is OK.

I have not had a PC with a ISA expansion interface in a few computer
generations,
so I can not use it, as I try to put some of my HP equipment on a network.

Any interest, please advise.

Santa,  W1LE     Cape Cod     FN41sr

ZZZZz