[time-nuts] upgrading agilent 53132 counter

AL1 alain2.bouchet at wanadoo.fr
Thu Oct 1 16:27:34 UTC 2009

Hi all time-nuts people,

I am new here and i find the discussion very interesting.
i have a question:
i would upgrade my 53132 with an OCXO 10811, i have the module, but i was told i
have to change the power supply too.
It's yet the original HP 0950-2496 from Delta,  model :  DPS-43DL-2 (47 Watts).
The remplacement type should be a HP 53132-60208 (from the HP doc)  but i have
not the model ref from the fabricant.
Someone could help me? (the price through HP services, is more than
indescent...)

I confirm Allouis is time ref and is phase time coded (cf DCF77).

An other thing, i have a thunderbolt GPSdo, is it imaginable to built a LDO
(Loran do), and compare the résults?

Regards
Alain
F4GBC