[time-nuts] GPS from a window seat

David McGaw david at endor.com
Thu Oct 1 17:54:18 UTC 2009

The only annoyance on my 60CSx is that it reports a bogus altitude
presumably based on the cabin pressure.  To know the true altitude,
one has to go the satellite display and use the menu to get GPS altitude.

Otherwise it works fine in an airplane with a little occasional TLC
to maintain lock.  It even works in a Hercules IF you have a window seat. :-)

David