[time-nuts] GPS from a window seat

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Thu Oct 1 21:09:17 UTC 2009

Lux, Jim (337C) wrote:
> [...]

I guess you would like to glimps at it now and then, just as you do with
  other meters. Infact, that aspect is true for both the car and the
airplane. For neither of them you should stare at the GPS. There's the
real world out there to keep control of.

At best, the GPS helps you to keep concentrated on the world around you
and your vehicle when you are going somewhere new rather than having you
dechiffering maps and correlate that with what you just saw... for the
car it is worse than for airplane.

Cheers,
Magnus