[time-nuts] upgrading agilent 53132 counter

Bob Camp lists at cq.nu
Fri Oct 2 19:21:27 UTC 2009

Hi

One easy way to get the "eprom fail" message on the 53132 is to write
settings to memory "a bit to often". I blew out a set of them in under a
year back when they first came out...

They still worked fine, but they did come up with the error at boot. I
suspect that they also did not quite save settings correctly anymore.

Bob