[time-nuts] GPS from a window seat

David I. Emery die at dieconsulting.com
Sun Oct 4 23:14:00 UTC 2009

On Sun, Oct 04, 2009 at 03:06:12PM -0500, Bill Hawkins wrote:

> See Joe Mehaffey's list of airlines at
> http://gpsinformation.net/airgps/airgps.htm
> The list of airlines that allow GPS have the caveat that the Captain has the
> final decision.

	It is interesting that American is listed as banning them as of
October 2009 (apparently they have switched back and forth on this
policy)...

	The list of banned devices did not include them when I checked
it in August before using my GPS... would at least help if they had their
rules (they tell you to check) up to date.

--
  Dave Emery N1PRE/AE, die at dieconsulting.com  DIE Consulting, Weston, Mass 02493
'For Rent' sign still vainly flapping outside on the weed encrusted pole - in