[time-nuts] Slightly OT re B&K 1820 counter

Mark Spencer mspencer12345 at yahoo.ca
Mon Oct 5 02:11:30 UTC 2009

Hello, sorry for a slightly off topic post.  I recently acquired an old B&K 1820 6 digit counter.   My google skills don't seem to be up to finding any info re this device and I'm not inclined to purchase a reproduction manual for this device (the cost for the manual is several times more than the small ammount I paid for the counter..)   Does any one have any recollection of the specs they can share with me ?

I figure since it has an external time base input I might use it for something some day.   It seems to be able to measure frequencies to at least 10 mhz and I suspect it has a 10 mhz time base.

Thanks in advance
Mark VE7AFZ