[time-nuts] LT1763

Bob Camp lists at cq.nu
Mon Oct 5 20:41:35 UTC 2009

Hi

The only thing I'd add to that is to be very careful of where the return on
the EFC voltage goes.

A "ground drop" in common between the EFC and heater current can really mess
things up. A milivolt is pretty easy to come up with as the oven compensates
for significant temperature change. That same milivolt getting into the EFC
can also give you a very measurable frequency change.

Bob