[time-nuts] UTC Receiver Timeout

Joseph Gray jgray at zianet.com
Thu Oct 8 02:24:16 UTC 2009

While sitting at the computer, I just heard the laptop attached to the
Z3801A "ding" at me. Going to look, I see that GPSCon Pro shows a "UTC
Receiver Timeout". I also had this happen twice on 2 Oct. On that day,
after the second timeout, I saw the Z3801A go into holdover for a few
minutes. Right now, after the current timeout message, I see the
Z3801A is tracking six satellites and not tracking one.

Is this an indication that the Oncore or something else is failing?

Joe Gray
KA5ZEC