[time-nuts] Down under Time Nuts & Tsunami's & gear.

Ray Hudson hudsonray at yahoo.com.au
Thu Oct 8 05:40:36 UTC 2009

Yes I am in the sunny state (QLD) in the far tropical north but my elevation is about 420m so I'm not in for wet feet any time soon.

Can one put "equipment" up for sale on this mail list? I have some nice tripple filtered L1 GPS timing antenna and motorola Oncore VP units to go with them.

Thanks Ray VK4TFT