[time-nuts] Trimble DSPMon Software

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Fri Oct 9 21:52:26 UTC 2009

In a message dated 09/10/2009 21:47:33 GMT Daylight Time, had at to-way.com
writes:

I'm  running Ver. 1.46 on a Resolution-T and it works very well. I do
not have  any Mini-Ts so not really any help.

---------------
Hi Had

Many thanks for your reply.

I was going to ask if it auto detected your Resolution-T or if you needed
to configure the software in some way, but it's working for me too now:-)

I'm not sure what's going on as it resolutely refused to start before,
even after I'd edited its INI file where it seemed to be storing incorrect
comms configuration info, but I tried again just now and although it refused to
 start at first it went straight in once I'd edited the INI file  again.

Interestingly, just before that I'd noticed that Tboltmon is now seeing the
 SV information so something does seem to have changed.

One "feature" of DSPMon that doesn't seem to do anything, for me  anyway,
is the RF Spectrum Analyser view, does that display anything for  you or do
you know what it's supposed to display?

regards

Nigel
GM8PZR