[time-nuts] 5370A

Joseph Gray jgray at zianet.com
Sat Oct 10 20:23:01 UTC 2009

Greg,

Yes, the trigger levels are near zero when the LEDs are flashing. The
level pots are both at 1 o'clock, instead of 12 o'clock, however.

There does seem to be a problem with the preset trigger postition.
Although the display shows 0.00V when at preset, I don't think it is.
When I manually set the levels to 0.00V, the TI shows 100nS. At preset
levels, the TI is noticeably higher.

Joe Gray
KA5ZEC