[time-nuts] 5370A

Greg Burnett gbusg at comcast.net
Sat Oct 10 20:27:05 UTC 2009

Of course, make sure that the existing fan is running and that the top
instrument cover is installed. (The top cover must be in place so that the
internal fan air currents will loop around and pass through vents, including
the through-holes in the rear heat sink.)

I don't think it would be a good idea to run the instrument too long without
its top cover.

Greg