[time-nuts] unités & conventions internationales

AL1 alain2.bouchet at wanadoo.fr
Mon Oct 12 09:25:48 UTC 2009

HI all timenuts lovers,

i think it is not a question in our hobby : we have to use the international unities system  (SI) as result fron the international conventions.
I warm recommand to read that:
http://www.bipm.org/utils/common/pdf/si_brochure_8_en.pdf

it is on the site of Bureau International des poids et mesures (BIPM), and is of first interest.
Naturally in our life we can do as we think (...!?), but in any scientific domain it is no question of approximative!
remember the lost of Mars orbiter due at the misusing of unities!

Meilleures salutations à tous
Alain Bouchet
ingénieur en métrologie