[time-nuts] Getting GPIB to work on HP5382B Universal

Jerome Peters jpeters at nvidia.com
Wed Oct 14 01:01:26 UTC 2009

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your response, It is good to see that there are some solutions.  However ~$1,250 for the Base version of LabView is a bit steep for tinkering in the garage.

So it sounds like the NI-Visa and the KE5FX gpib toolkit is all I need to get a graph of the frequencies measured?
Would the HP/Agilent version of Visa work as well?

Best Regards,
Jerome
KC6ENE