[time-nuts] Newbie looking for GPSDO kit or Project sites

Don Key don.key at ntlworld.com
Wed Oct 14 09:29:05 UTC 2009

There was also a project in "Everyday Practical Electronics" magazine for a
GPS based frequency reference with 10MHz & 1MHz outputs. Issues April & May
09 had the frequency reference, and issue October 09 carried a project for a
1PPS driver for an analogue quartz clock. If  I remember rightly, 1 or 2
members had problems with jitter.

http://www.epemag3.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=48&Itemid=26

Both articles were reproduced from the Australian "Silicon Chip" magazine.

...Jim