[time-nuts] Lady Heather wants to know: How big is your tube?

David C. Partridge david.partridge at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Oct 15 13:43:46 UTC 2009

I already posted the simple code to do this assuming a single monitor where
the desktop resolution is the same as the monitor.

For multi-monitor setups, you are probably best to find out which monitor
the heather window is in (use MonitorFromWindow Api to get the handle of the
monitor the Heather application is running in), and then use
GetMonitorInfo().

For more about this see:
<http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd145071(VS.85).aspx>

Dave