[time-nuts] hp5061a/b no I beam current

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 13:47:41 UTC 2009

John,
    Thanks and thanks for your comments on your experiance.
Yes the readings look good. Oven is at the temp it should be according to
the notes.
I do see the ionizer dc offset was maxed at 15v or so. That seemed odd.
Does look like about 1 v diff on the ionizer. Whats the resistance supposed
to be roughly 1-2 ohms???
I noted that if I increased the multiplier voltage quite high I actually saw
a bit of I but it does not happen all the time and I do not want to keep
doing that.
Also another strange note the multiplier voltage was supposed to be at -2083
yet it was set to -1606.
Lastly the vac is 0 it had bee about 50+ but seemed to pump down.
But 0 seems way to good to be true.
Thanks again