[time-nuts] GPS time, UTC and TAI

Javier Herrero jherrero at hvsistemas.es
Thu Oct 22 17:57:08 UTC 2009

mmm... where did I read something similar before? ;)
http://six.pairlist.net/pipermail/leapsecs/2008-December/000913.html

I'm working also in an application where I need to use TAI (it seems
that internal time distribution inside ESA Sentinel Satellites is TAI..
or TAPF :) ). But I suppose that GPS time - 19 sec will be precise
enough for the application.

Regards,

Javier