[time-nuts] LPRO101 Lamp Exciter Frequency

iovane at inwind.it iovane at inwind.it
Sun Oct 25 21:33:59 UTC 2009

Roberto Barrios wrote:

> [...]
taking 40s to go up and 60s to go down in freq.

Roberto,

please tell me, does the 10 MHz output swing continuously
between the lower and upper limits, or does it stop at the
lower or upper limit after one or two swings?

if other LPROs work at 70Mhz or actually at 140, like mine.

Sorry that I can't check at present, I'm away. Actually I've
read both (about) 70 and 140 MHz at least on two units using a
one turn link and depending on its position, and this is not
enough to say that the oscillator works at 70 MHz. I could re-
check maybe next week-end and will let you know if the matter
is not solved in the meantime.

Antonio I8IOV