[time-nuts] LPRO101 Lamp Exciter Frequency

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 14:50:19 UTC 2009

I guess the thing I have run into on these is there is a small variable cap
in that circuit.
With age they get noisey and jump around.
That needs to be tweaked.
I have one with this issue and it would be quite troublesome to replace that
cap.
But maybe one day.

On Sat, Oct 24, 2009 at 5:24 PM, Bruce Griffiths <bruce.griffiths at xtra.co.nz