[time-nuts] HP5372A CRT schematics

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Tue Oct 27 16:33:25 UTC 2009

Fellow Time-nuts,

I have problem with a HP5372A, where the CRT failed and only shows a
vertical line of compressed graphics. Obviously something is broken in
the drive-side. So, does anyone have the schematics and possibly other
service info for the CRT module? I can't recall seeing any schematics in
the service manual, only module-level tuning.

I am sure it is close to trivial to fix, but it becomes easier with a
schematic at hand.

As I recall it, it looks like a standard CRT module and to be honest, I
am not very impressed about its functionality.

Cheers,
Magnus