[time-nuts] Trimble copy of Z3801

TheInfamousFlavio at hotmail.com TheInfamousFlavio at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 28 16:32:27 UTC 2009

All the the Nortel Tbolts had DOCXO but not the regular Tbolts or the 1/2
Tbolts that have been purchased through time-nuts (though they are nice
too).  A few lucky people got the  AT&T bolts (VERY RARE) which have the
nice OCXO too but with extra stuff on the board.

These nortel tbolts are much nicer because of the DOCXO which is a much
taller package than what's found in the standard Tbolt and the 911 Tbolts.
The Oak/McCoy are the same as the Corning which eventually became the
Vectron OC-050  (because of buyouts) which is what this one up for auction
probably is  relabeled as trimble of course.  I'm not sure about this one
but I know some of these nortel Tbolts talk  SCPI  just like the Z3801 but
not the same commands as the Z3801.