[time-nuts] OT: Spectrum Analyzer

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Sat Oct 31 13:29:55 UTC 2009

Since Jim opened the door, I should mention that one of the projects
underway for the High Performance SDR group (http://www.openhpsdr.org)
is "Cyclops" which works with the existing HPSDR Mercury receiver board
to provide a DC - 1 GHz spectrum analyzer and tracking generator.  Not
sure when it will become available; alpha boards are currently being
built and tested.  I am guessing that the system will be <$1500.

More details at http://openhpsdr.org/wiki/index.php?title=CYCLOPS.

John
----