[time-nuts] Splitting GPS antenna output

Brian Kirby kilodelta4foxmike at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 22:36:08 UTC 2009

I use to use splitters that were rated for satellite dishes (Like
directtv and dish).  They down convert to 900-1.5 Mhz and they also pass DC.

As time went on and we time nuts strive to do it right, I switched to
Mini-circuits splitters and bias tee's.

If any of you need it, MiniCircuits ran group delay test on their
ZA4PD-2S splitters for me.  The document is about 70 some odd pages.

Brian Kirby - KD4FM