[time-nuts] Project on precise timing over Ethernet

Javier Serrano javier.serrano.pareja at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 15:12:08 UTC 2009

Interesting. I've googled a bit and could not get precise details. Data in
LOFAR seems to arrive at correlators using UDP packets, but I don't know if
they get time-tagged in each station or in the correlator. No mention of
fiber-delay compensation anywhere. I'll try to contact somebody from LOFAR
and see what they are doing exactly. Thanks for the lead!

Javier