[time-nuts] Software for Agilent Infiniium 54845A

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Fri Sep 11 10:00:23 UTC 2009

What are you looking for Win 98 CD?  Bert Kehren

In a message dated 9/10/2009 10:07:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  pe
terl at standingwave.org writes:

I have a  54845A oscilloscope in which the internal hard disk appears
to be  crapping out. This is a Win98 based unit, which is no longer
supported by Agilent. So far they have not come up with the OS for  me,
but they're still looking. I do not have any OS media for  it.

Anybody on list have one of these who would be willing to help me  out
with the software (or a dupe of your hard  drive)?

Thanks!

-Pete