[time-nuts] Software for Agilent Infiniium 54845A

Peter Loron peterl at standingwave.org
Fri Sep 11 13:48:01 UTC 2009

Win98 I'm pretty sure I have (and I know folks at MSFT)...what I
really need is the Infiniium specific drivers and software that run
the scope hardware. Ideally, somebody would have a full-up install
disk I can use to rebuild from scratch. Aside from that if they just
have the various drivers and whatnot, I hope I can figure out how to
cobble something together.

-Pete